What It's About

Welcome to my blog! I ruminate on random thoughts rattling around in my brain. Subjects range from reality TV to current events and everything in between. Whether you agree with me or not, I welcome your comments. God gave you the ability to think for yourself, and this country was founded based on the right to have your own opinion. Who am I to question that? Hope you enjoy! And, if you like to shop on the internet, or have always wanted to try, please feel free to click on one of the banners on the left. Do admit I get a small commission for anything you buy through the links. Appreciate it if you do decide to buy something!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Amercian Idol - Result Show ***SPOILER***

Well, I was only about 30,000 votes out of 34 million from being completely right in my prediction last night. Can't say I'm surprised Scott went home. Just thought he might get enough sympathy votes to get past Anoop. It's been time for him to go for several weeks so not really disappointed.

Glad they told Adam early he was safe. No suspense there. Only someone not paying attention would have thought there was any wonder to that question.

Am I the only one who thought Kelli Pickler sounded not so good tonight? At least she sounded better than the group piece. BLEAHH!!! Hip hop ain't my thing so got no comment on Flo Rida. More power to him.

Survivor tomorrow night and Amazing Race on Sunday. Only 6 more days and counting until Deadliest Catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment