What It's About

Welcome to my blog! I ruminate on random thoughts rattling around in my brain. Subjects range from reality TV to current events and everything in between. Whether you agree with me or not, I welcome your comments. God gave you the ability to think for yourself, and this country was founded based on the right to have your own opinion. Who am I to question that? Hope you enjoy! And, if you like to shop on the internet, or have always wanted to try, please feel free to click on one of the banners on the left. Do admit I get a small commission for anything you buy through the links. Appreciate it if you do decide to buy something!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

American Idol Results

Well, after tonight's show, I am even more convinced I am WAY out of touch with today's "music."

Watching Lady Gaga's performance reminded me of an old "Saturday Night Live" skit with Steve Martin and I believe Dan Aykroyd. They walk into the frame, stop, look at the camera, and start saying, "What the h[blog edit] is that?!" Holy smokes!!! Have to admit I liked the bubbles in the piano, though. A friend of mine posted on Facebook that she's big in the club scene. I can see that. To each his own, I reckon.

**IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO WAS VOTED OUT AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW, YET, YOU BETTER STOP NOW!!**

Can't believe Allison was in the bottom three!! What was America thinking?! Oh yeah, Lady Gaga is # 1 on the charts. 'Nuf said. Anyway, hearing Simon say there was one person worth saving was good. Pretty sure he was talking about Allison based on his face when Ryan said she was in the bottom three. Made me happy to see there was enough sense to finally send Megan home, too. Was also glad the judges didn't even put up the pretense there was a chance she could be saved.

Speaking of "what was that," what was up with all the cawing, especially Megan on the way to the stools? Guess if you're gonna go, you might as well try to get people to remember you.

Now that AI is done for the week, I can look forward to "Survivor" on Thursday! Been so long have ALMOST forgotten it is on and who is in it.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Megan -- holy cow! If you said she was on drugs last night, I would not be doubting you. The bird thing - wow!
    I think she needs to "turn the lights down low" and take a long, long nap.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete