What It's About

Welcome to my blog! I ruminate on random thoughts rattling around in my brain. Subjects range from reality TV to current events and everything in between. Whether you agree with me or not, I welcome your comments. God gave you the ability to think for yourself, and this country was founded based on the right to have your own opinion. Who am I to question that? Hope you enjoy! And, if you like to shop on the internet, or have always wanted to try, please feel free to click on one of the banners on the left. Do admit I get a small commission for anything you buy through the links. Appreciate it if you do decide to buy something!

Friday, April 3, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different...




This little bird was outside my office window for about 3 hours this afternoon. He'd sit on that mirror, fly down and look at his reflection, then get back on top of the mirror. First noticed him about 3:30 while I was on a conference call. Last time I saw him was around 6:30. Whenever someone walked by, he'd just fly under the car.

Don't know what kind of bird he is. He had a black back and head with a grayish-white breast and orange trim. He was about the size of a swallow, although I'm not sure if that's the European or African nor do I know how fast he could fly while carrying a coconut. Anyway, there's a front view and a back view in case anyone knows what he is.

Just thought it was fascinating this little bird would do this all afternoon. Simple minds have simple pleasures (and I ain't talkin' 'bout him).

1 comment: