What It's About

Welcome to my blog! I ruminate on random thoughts rattling around in my brain. Subjects range from reality TV to current events and everything in between. Whether you agree with me or not, I welcome your comments. God gave you the ability to think for yourself, and this country was founded based on the right to have your own opinion. Who am I to question that? Hope you enjoy! And, if you like to shop on the internet, or have always wanted to try, please feel free to click on one of the banners on the left. Do admit I get a small commission for anything you buy through the links. Appreciate it if you do decide to buy something!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

'Older' People Quiz

Saw this on Facebook and thought I'd have a crack at it since I haven't posted anything this week. Besides, it's fun to have fun with them. It was called the "Older People Quiz." Here we go:

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Only the ones we have to pay
2. Do you miss being a child? Not really. Sometimes I think, "If I knew then..." Then I think, "Probably a good thing I didn't."
3. Chore you hate the most? Cleaning the bathrooms.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? PF Chang's
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? Like the way my life is now so it's hard to say would change anything. Probably wouldn't be the same if I did. But, if I have to choose, would probably join the military.
6. Name of your first grade teacher? Had two. Mrs. Warner, who left cuz she had a baby. Then, Mrs. Hardy.
7. What do you really want to be doing right now? Be home with my wife and kids
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Will let you know when I decide
9. How many colleges did you attend? One. Roll Tide!
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It was handy
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Hard to believe $2.60/gallon actually seems like a good price when you compare it to last year.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Tried to answer it. (Use the cell phone as my alarm on the road. Use the same ring tone as when my wife calls.)
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Wonder if I'm going to sit up all night?
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Someone alive today: Penn and Teller; Someone who's not: Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln or Alexander the Great
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Do I really have to answer this?
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Would like to think so. Most likely at Make A Wish
17. Get up early or sleep in? If I can sit up late, will get up late. If not, usually wake up early. Probably goes back to my days delivering papers
18. What is your favorite cartoon character? Snoopy. Would get a tattoo of him to go along with Yosemite Sam, Taz, and Calvin and Hobbes if white didn't fade so bad
19. Favorite thing to do at night? On the road - Watch TV, exercise, read, and/or surf the net; At home - Spend time with the wife and kids
20. When did you first start feeling old? Will let you know when I get there
21. Favorite lunch meat? Honey-roasted turkey
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? An empty checkbook
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Not just no, but %#&@ NO! Nothing better than spending your life with the person you love and making a commitment to love them as long as you both shall live.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Now, if I told you that, you would know, now wouldn't ya?
25. What's your favorite drink? Wet ones
26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run into? Lots, but top 3 would be Sean Schoolcraft, Sahm Van Voorhis, and Jimmy DuBois
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Truck at home is tuned to 99.5. Think car here is on 103.5
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Sopranos
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Too many to name
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work? Most of the time
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes? Nope
32. Last book you finished reading? Gone to Texas/The Vengeance Trail of Josey Wales (two books in one)
33. Do you have a teddy bear? Only if you count my wife
34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Uh, in my mouth. You got teeth somewheres else?
35. How old are you? Physically - 41. Mentally - Not so much

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE cleaning bathrooms.... no, not really, but I do it 2ce a week! I have to have a clean bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to say a big thank you to Dr.OGUN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, A man who left me for another woman for good 3 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me,until i met Dr OGUN,who told me everything will be over .until he told me that my husband will be back in 2 days time,am so greatful today that my husband is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact Dr.OGUN who is trustworthy and straight forword,you can contact him via email lovespelltemplee@gmail.com
    IF YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)if you want to stop your divorce.
    (11)if you want to divorce your husband.
    (12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
    (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
    (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    once again the email address is lovespelltemplee@gmail.com contact him immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and
    real spell caster who can help me get my husband back
    have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed
    to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell
    caster at the NAVEEN LOVE SPELL who helped me,and
    solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left
    me since eight months ago .and after that i also took my
    friend along,who was also having the same problem
    concerning her husband,who left her since five months
    ago,and the problem was also solved by the same
    Drjames. Can't you see! the real and great spell
    caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this
    same address whenever you are in any problem
    related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of
    time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So
    right now drjamesdsolution@GMAIL.COM" is here,and the best
    for you to solve your problems.......
    Drjamesdsolution@GMAIL.COM"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.lala how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. lala on his email:lalapumena@gmil.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr lala the great spell caster on his email addresses lalapumena@gmil.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Edwin Wallace,i live in United Kngdom,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {supremetemple@hotmail.com},if">{supremetemple@hotmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPAr for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com} or call +27611734184, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete