What It's About

Welcome to my blog! I ruminate on random thoughts rattling around in my brain. Subjects range from reality TV to current events and everything in between. Whether you agree with me or not, I welcome your comments. God gave you the ability to think for yourself, and this country was founded based on the right to have your own opinion. Who am I to question that? Hope you enjoy! And, if you like to shop on the internet, or have always wanted to try, please feel free to click on one of the banners on the left. Do admit I get a small commission for anything you buy through the links. Appreciate it if you do decide to buy something!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

Well, it's that time of year where you should count your blessings. So, reckon I'll do one of those blogs where you list some of them out. In no particular order, here we go:
  • God (couldn't be here without His love for us)
  • Jesus (loves us so much He died for our sins and then rose from the grave so that we can have eternal life)
  • Family (even the crazy ones)
  • Friends (especially the crazy ones)
  • Veterans (wouldn't be where we are without you)
  • The Constitution (one of the few government documents in all of history that preserves more freedoms than it denies; only 1-2 pages long, too; imagine that)
  • Our government (yes, both sides of the aisle; a job which you will probably make half of your constituency mad most of the time you open your mouth)
  • The Internet (have caught up with some old friends and made a few new ones thanks to this)
  • My job (something I take for granted way too often)
  • My house (ditto)
  • Food and clothing (ditto again)
  • Living in a country where all of this is possible (thanks again, Veterans)

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving this year. Even if things ain't exactly going your way, there's still lots to be thankful for. Just remember God loves you and so do I (well, the former is WAY better than the latter). Please pray for our military serving away from their families, whether it be here or overseas.

May God bless you, your family, our veterans, and the United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment