What It's About

Welcome to my blog! I ruminate on random thoughts rattling around in my brain. Subjects range from reality TV to current events and everything in between. Whether you agree with me or not, I welcome your comments. God gave you the ability to think for yourself, and this country was founded based on the right to have your own opinion. Who am I to question that? Hope you enjoy! And, if you like to shop on the internet, or have always wanted to try, please feel free to click on one of the banners on the left. Do admit I get a small commission for anything you buy through the links. Appreciate it if you do decide to buy something!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the 2010 Auburn Tigers!  14-0, SEC Champions, and BCS Champions!  Way to keep things going for the SEC!!!  Gotta give Oregon credit for hanging with them, though.  They played a great game, too.  Exciting game all around.

image 

(P.S. – This may be the only time you ever hear this fight song on my blog…)

1 comment: